Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) - 1:1 ABA Therapy
Ages 3.5 to 18 Years
ABA therapy is a system of teaching which focuses on increasing a range of skills and decreasing challenging behaviours that interfere with a child’s learning.
ABA treatment is an evidenced based approach; it is individualized for each child focusing on the areas of learning specific to that child.
Teaching goals are developed based on a curriculum assessment and family input and may include:
- Pre-academic and academic
- Self help
- Social skills
- Reduction of challenging behaviours
- Reports provided as per industry standard
- Sessions range from 8 to 30 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Centre-based, home-based, schools, or daycare