Supervision hours offered to candidates seeking BCBA or BCaBA certification through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. We offer supervision of independent fieldwork experience.
If you are staff or a volunteer with AlphaBee, you will be working our clients. If you an external candidate, you will be working with your own clients.
For more information on the certification requirements please visit the BACB website.
Supervision hours may consist of
- In person and/or video conferencing
- Live observations/video review and feedback
- Real and/or hypothetical case discussions
- Review of articles and task list items
- Conducting assessments
- Data collection, graphing and analysis
- Program development, implementation and monitoring
- Training staff
- Communicating with caregiver and professionals
- Ethics and professional behaviour
- Completion of 50 hours of supervision
- Supervision takes place monthly for 5% of the total hours spent in fieldwork (minimum 1000 hours, 10 to 30 hours per week, at least 3 weeks per month)
- Completion of 75 hours of supervision
- Supervision takes place monthly for 5% of the total hours spent in fieldwork (minimum 1500 hours, 10 to 30 hours per week, at least 3 weeks per month)