Early Intervention Services
Ages 18 months to 4 years
Early Intervention Services emphasize learning that is relationship based, and focuses on social and communication skills taught through play. Early joint attention and social reciprocation skills are building blocks that establish learning readiness for children who can then transition into other ABA programming. This is a significant area of need for early learners.
- Designed specifically for children 18 months to 4 years old
- Comprehensive curriculum that is developmentally sequenced and based on the Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VBMAPP) and incorporating aspects of the ESDM Curriculum Checklist
- Focus on naturalistic teaching involving dyadic social interactions in the context of play routines
- Relationship-based intervention, children are encouraged to initiate interaction (i.e. following the child’s lead and interests)
- Social reciprocation and shared initiation of social engagement
- Parental involvement is strongly encouraged in the therapeutic process
- Program will be supervised by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) with training in ESDM.