Throughout the year, our team of wm+a & AlphaBee SEET volunteers have been busy organizing events to raise funds for our third Breakfast with Santa event, held at our Etobicoke and Hamilton offices!
With the funds raised, Santa Claus (our CEO, Dunya) handed out toys for over 300 children. Each family also received a breakfast-to-go and a $25 Walmart gift card. Thanks to a surprise donation of beauty products, each mom/caregiver and teen received a beauty pack!
SEET raised $4409 through their fundraising initiatives (On-Line Auction, Raffle Baskets, etc.) and donations from our community partners. AlphaBee & wm+a matched all funds for a total of $8818!
This year’s event would not have been possible without the generous contributions from our community partners towards our Annual On-Line Auction:
• ET Group donated a 64 inch LG TV!
• Baicorp’s community partners provided monetary donations and donated limited edition banners, gift sets, & gift cards
• Good Luck Sunset donated a 3-day cottage stay
• MacPhil Communications donated signed jerseys from Mitchell Marner & Robby Fabbri
• EB Games donated a Nintendo Switch Lite & Mario Kart game
• Zenith donated Toronto Marlies tickets
• The Pilar Family donated Toronto Raptors tickets
• Nancy Martini & NuArt Visuals donated their custom artwork!
• Coffee Galore donated a gift basket filled with goods perfect for any coffee lover
• RBC donated Visa gift cards to purchase gifts for several of the children attending
• Sprinkleconfectionss, Starbucks Coffee, Eisenbergs, SRP Automotive & Truck Repair, Lena’s Hair and Stephanie Park (RMT) all donated gift cards to their businesses!
What joy for the kids, families, as well as all the volunteers and team members, who joined Santa and his elves on these two days. We were touched by the many emails and stories shared by families, letting us know what the event meant to their children and the whole family! Here were a few thank you’s from the families who attended the event:
“Just want to say how wonderful it was today. My kids were so happy. It was very well organized; the gifts were so generous and the breakfast delicious. You guys made my kids holidays so memorable. Thank you so much.”
“I cannot thank you enough for your time and consideration in organizing this beautiful event. In addition to providing a great opportunity for my son to socialize with Santa and the elf, and to be exposed to different places and people. This experience is priceless to me.”
“Staff was so lovely and cheerful, and the presents were fantastic! Thanks to all who made today a hit for our family!”
“I just wanted to thank you and everyone who worked so hard today to put such a special event. We are truly so grateful. My son is sooooo super happy with his toy from Santa himself. He squealed with joy in the car when he saw his Minion and laughed so so much when it spoke!!!!! Thank you kindly from the bottom of our hearts once again. Truly such a beautifully organized and thoughtful event for the families and especially for the beautiful children.”
“Thank you so much for having us! My children loved their time with Santa! They opened their presents and haven't set them down for a second! Thank you for also including me! I love my makeup and have bought our Christmas supper with your support!”
A big thank you to all those who donated to our auction and a huge thank you to our SEET superstars who give their time to plan, organize and make such events happen!